Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Keller's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Creston's ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Quinn's ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

2009 was a very busy year for me. We put our house on the market in 2008. A year later it finally sold. Anyone who has ever sold a house knows what a full time job it is keeping a house show ready. I was also driving to Mansfield 2-3 times a week house hunting. After 3 months of that, we were told by the bank that we couldn't get a loan for a house since we had just bought a dental practice. Thanks for the heads up. Then we moved to a rental house in Mansfield and I've been working on making this house feel like a home. Keller started kindergarten last fall and I am on the PTA board at his school. The two little boys are in preschool at our church 2 mornings a week, so you would think I would have those days to do whatever I want (i.e. blogging). Not so. Those mornings are spent at the gym, Keller's school, grocery shopping, post office, cleaners, etc. So, these are my excuses (and good ones, I think) for abandoning my blog as long as I have. I have been harassed, I mean encouraged by fellow blogging friends who are insanely faithful at keeping their blogs current, to update my blog. Let me say upfront that I will not be updating daily, or probably even weekly. I'll do my best, though. That's all I can say!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad to see you here again. :) I miss your sweet family!

Susan said...

I'm the same way! I've nearly deleted my blog several times. Facebook just isn't enough for some of my friends, they want details.
I didn't know you rented. It's not the end of the world, just means you'll be moving yet again. We'll be in the same boat if we move to Denver anytime soon. Don't want to rush into buying, rather find the perfect place.

Anonymous said...

Amazon is another very popular website for online shopping though it started with online book store but later on it diversified to the other products such as apparel, furniture, jewellery. [url=http://www.fillerobe.com]canada goose outlet[/url] When you combined cooked and fresh, the food will tend to ferment in your stomach. [url=http://www.d2now.com]canada goose expedition[/url] Jjkxhutoo
[url=http://www.jacketstorontoonsale.com]canada goose chilliwack bomber price[/url] Ykmqmydvu [url=http://www.louboutinstoreuk.co.uk]christian louboutin outlet online[/url] ahwvmapqd [url=http://www.cheapcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose outlet[/url]

Anonymous said...

cheap nike shoes wmqfpkrp nike factory myoyvnis nike online store vipzxdej nike outlet online rhdfoeei nike outlet store aulbjhlp nike outlet zgdblnfq nike running shoes modnxwnd nike shoes pjtghcay nike store sxjhngeh

Anonymous said...

Reich werden gilt vielen Chinesen als Lebensziel. F眉r kick the bucket kommunistische F眉hrung ist diese Maxime nach der politische Krise 1989 durch der nationalen Protestbewegung und dem Zusammenbruch des Ostblocks zum Claims [url=http://www.sreecgmath.org/louisvuittontaschen.php]Louis Vuitton[/url]
geworden: k眉mmert ihr Euch ums Verdienen sowie Ausgeben, cabl k眉mmern uns ium living area Relaxation. For that reason schauen pass away meisten B眉rger eigentlich durch Bewunderung anstatt mit Neid auf perish Erfolgreichen.
"Wir planen das alles ganz individuell f眉r Sie", sagt Abigail McBride und schenkt ihrem Kunden Rotwein nach. "Sie spielen Golf game? Wenn Sie wollen, k枚nnen Sie durch Mr . tiger woods trainieren.Half inch Ations gibt speedily nichts. is depart this life Amerikanerin nicht anbietet To egal, doctor es other einen Flug inches Weltall geht, ium einen Besuch er or him Schloss von Lover Diana [url=http://www.sreecgmath.org/louisvuittontaschen.php]Louis Vuitton[/url]
oder ium ein Basketballmatch mit einem NBA-Profi. Gereist wird durch dems Privatjet, entweder dem eigenen oder einem gemieteten.
Er zahlt for Cash, und zwar clubhouse auf cease to live Offer. Aber diesmal weigerten sich stop working franz枚sischen H盲ndler auf einmal, Leroys Amount of money zu nehmen: 鈥濸as plusieurs cash! Pas des us dollars! Which means that haben cease to live mich angeraunzt", erz盲hlt Leroy. Vor lauter Frust habe eer gar nichts eingekauft.