Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Keller's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Creston's ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Quinn's ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jackson Quinn Rudd

Moments after birth. 
My birth team - Jean, my midwife and Lynn, my birth assistant. 
The room at the birthing center where I delivered Quinn. 
Sweet moment of Daddy with his new little boy. 
I'm the mommy of 3 little boys - am I blessed or what?
I'm a big brother!
Another little brother!
Quinn with Aunt Lindsey, or Sissy as he will probably call her. 
What a precious moment!
Mimi with her third little boy. 

Jackson Quinn entered the world on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 10:34 a.m.  He weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long.  I was in labor for about 5 hours and pushed him out in 19 minutes - my fastest labor and delivery ever.  We are so grateful to the Lord for being so gracious to me and for giving us another healthy baby boy. 

No comments: