Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Keller's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Creston's ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Quinn's ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Starting out

Hello everyone!  I bet those of you who added my blog to your page a year and a half ago gave up on me ever doing anything with it.  In my defense I had a busy summer that year.  I went on an awesome mission trip as well as 7 other trips, I was pregnant with my third child and was running around like a mad woman trying to get everything done before he came.  By the time the holidays rolled around I was trying to decorate the house, buy and wrap all my presents (I wish I was organized like Suzanne and had it done by July), get everyone's yearly pictures made, get Christmas card pictures made, addressed and sent out, massive spring cleaning of the house, which included getting rid of clothes we didn't wear and give to good will, packing up out of season clothes and putting them away, getting rid of old toys, etc. This was so I could figure out how to fit 3 boys' stuff into 2 closets.  Plus we are trying to sell our house, so we rented a storage unit and filled it with stuff (out of season clothes, half the boys toys, baby gear we didn't need yet, etc).  Also that year I hosted my family for Thanksgiving, so there was always a part of the house I was cleaning.  I was also trying desperately to get the boys caught up on their scrapbooks before the new baby came.  Then after he came, it was 6 months before we were sleeping through the night.  Plus, I have spent most of his first year trying to figure out how to fit another child's needs into my already hectic schedule.  Anyway, all that to say please forgive me for allowing my blog to be blank for such a long time.  I feel a little more at ease with the boys now, and since they all nap in the afternoon together, I have naptime to do something for me.  I miss all of my Jackson friends so much and I'd love for you all to know what's going on in our lives.  I've really enjoyed reading your blogs and keeping tabs on you.  Bear in mind that I'm new to the blogging world, so this is not going to be fancy for now.  Just the basics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEA!! i'm so excited i get to keep up with yall now. i really enjoyed the catch-up. you have such a beautiful family, julie!!