Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Keller's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Creston's ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Quinn's ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Mother's Day

My boys brought me breakfast in bed - on a Sunday!  I love Keller's hair and Creston's expression - "I wonder if she'd miss one of those strawberries!"
I post this awful picture of myself so you can get a laugh, as I did, as these elements of this picture. 
Precious baby!
An hour later, we're cleaned up, with combed hair, and are ready for church.

I have the sweetest husband, truly I do.  He and the boys made me a yummy breakfast and woke me up with it.  I got to eat it slowly, savor it, in bed, and then get dressed, by myself.  Then, after church, they surprised me something I've been wanting for years.  Something every chef needs - a Kitchen Aid mixer!  I think I screamed and made Quinn cry.  Anyway, it was a great Mother's Day. 

No comments: