Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Keller's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Creston's ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Quinn's ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Josh's Wedding

Keller and me cuttin' a rug at the reception
Jeremy delivering a heartfelt toast. 
Jeremy and Andy Michel, another groomsman.
All the groomsmen - what a group!

In October of 2007 Jeremy's only brother, Josh got married.  The boys loved Aunt Kate right away. Keller served as the ring bearer - we were so proud!  The year before he was supposed to be the ring bearer in Jeremy's cousin's wedding and he was so freaked out that I had to carry him down the aisle.  Needless to say, I was thrilled that we didn't have a repeat of that, especially with me 34 weeks pregnant!  
I can't find the pictures from the wedding at the moment.  The reception will have to do. 

No comments: