Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Keller's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Creston's ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Quinn's ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

This is our house!
The living room. 
My sanctuary - this is where I create.........scrapbooks and blogs. 
Our bedroom. 
The guest room.......and where Quinn slept for 7 months. 
Keller's room.   Update: his racecar has been moved out and there are bunkbeds in its place.  I'll post those later. 
Creston's room at the time of this picture, but now it's finally  Quinn's room!
The front entryway.  Notice the barrel ceilings with rope lighting - I just love that design feature!
The dining area. 
Love this kitchen!

I thought you all might like to see pictures of our house, since most of you have not made it out here.  We took these pictures May 2008, when we put our house on the market.  Some changes have been made - I'll post updated pictures later, when I get this blog current!

1 comment:

Roseann said...

So good to see you and the rest of the family!!!! Love your home-gorgeous!