Anniversary ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Keller's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Creston's ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Quinn's ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Summer 2007

This is about as girly as any of my kids are gonna get!
Creston went through a phase where he asked, "But why, Mommy?" like 100 times every day.  One day I happen to have my camera as he asked and did the adorable head cock and hand gesture that always accompanied this question.  
Creston showing off his muscles.  How cute is that face?
Soakin' up the sun.
Keller turns 4 - cake compliments of the very talented.....Suzanne Barnette!

What a great smile that kid has!
Sweet brothers in their new jammies.
I suppose this picture is not unique.  I mean, what mother of boys doesn't have a picture like this?  You can't really tell from this picture, but there is mud dripping from his eyelashes.  Now, that's the heart of a boy - playing so hard that there's no time to wipe the mud from your eyelashes.  Just let it drip dry, I guess.  There's never a dull moment as you can tell.

Here's a few pictures I just had to post.  They're some of my favorites from that summer.  Keller was almost 4 and Creston was 20 months old. 

No comments: